• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Ingles

linda piso

Time of past OR future Camino
English (Summer 2016)
Portuguese (Fall 2017)
Can someone let me know if the route changed on the Ingles yet? I am heading out May 31st from Ferrol.
Thanks all.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Can someone let me know if the route changed on the Ingles yet? I am heading out May 31st from Ferrol.
Thanks all.
Linda.. NOT to my knowledge. I walked the Ingles in September last year, from Ferrol, and as far as that went, it was the original Way, as has been. I meant to go earlier this month, but had the flu and had to postpone it to next month. I might do a bit more than just the Ingles. We shall see. Buen Camino Caesar

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We also walked it, last week in September; very well sign posted and a great Camino. Hope you enjoy it.

Hi Linda - I've been in touch with recent walkers and nothing significant reported. Currently I plan to update the guide before you go.

John
I'm planning to be there next week (good grief that's arrived quickly! ).. hoping the route hasn't changed unsure if I can manage any more obstacles

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm planning to be there next week (good grief that's arrived quickly! ).. hoping the route hasn't changed unsure if I can manage any more obstacles
I think it is meant to make it easier rather than making more obstacles.

I don't think that anyone would stop you walking the earlier version of the route if you wanted to. As far as I can tell you will still have that big hill before Bruma though.

I thought from @JohnnieWalkers comment elsewhere that the route would miss Casa Julia and therefore the steep hill as well as being slightly shorter. Presumably it would stay 'up' where at present it drops down to Casa Julia. Vamos a ver! (We'll see!)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum