Camino Inglés

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Oct 15, 2012
Santiago de Compostela
egeria.house
Time of past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
The Camino Ingles is certainly on my Camino Bucket List! Hope you will post about it whilst you are walking it/when you are home. Buen Camino, SY
PS Have you seen the guide @JohnnieWalker posted recently in the resources section of this forum?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Albertinho

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2013
The Netherlands
Pilgrims Office Volunteer
I will be walking the Camino Inglés fairly slowly from Ferrol, starting on Tuesday 13 September and will be pleased to meet any other pilgrims. I'm bald, bearded and have bad knees.
Ultreïa
Take your walking poles with you. Very steep ascendings and decendings specially after Pontedeume and on.

Sixwheeler

Jun 28, 2013
Bath, U.K.
The Camino Ingles is certainly on my Camino Bucket List! Hope you will post about it whilst you are walking it/when you are home. Buen Camino, SY
PS Have you seen the guide @JohnnieWalker posted recently in the resources section of this forum?

Thanks SY, I'll be blogging whenever I can find any free Wi-Fi at www.sixwheeler.net and yes, I do have the latest edition of Johnnie Waller's excellent guide.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
D

Deleted member 43780

Walked Ingles...Ferrol>Santiago this May.
A'berg in Pontedeume is not the best. I stayed in Hotel Luis. Good food. Clean place. Not expensive. Come across bridge. Cross main drag. Bear to your left some. Walk up street. Hotel is on your right. In front of the open square. IF no rooms there, then try hotel (sorry forgot name) that is across the street. Both have down stairs bars where you check in.
Dinning room for Luis is on 2nd floor (1st peso in Spain). Good, good, food.

I stopped in Neda as my first stop out of Ferrol. Good cafe/bar up the hill. Wonderful lady works there. Good food!
Go out the rear door of the A'berg. Walk to your right. Follow sidewalk/path. You will see small walkway between the buildings. Go up it. Turn to your right. The cafe/bar is on your right. Few doors up the street.
Albertinho is correct. Few nice inclines. Especially after Bar Julia. Stop in Bar Julia. Nice woman and guy working there. Good food. Coffee. Beers etc.
Enjoy your walk.
I liked the Ingles actually better than the Frances.
Lots of wonderful people.
I will try and look up where this place is... but you will know it when you see it. The path comes to a "Y" with sharp left turn to follow. Appears you should go straight. There is a "hotel-bar" sign along the path. But you only see a house. Go down drive way to your right dog won't bother you). ((If you do not take the left or the right turn then you will walk into a field few mts up the dirt road. ((It splits the "Y") And the front of the house you will see it is a hotel. Good food! Nice guy runs the place. First class place and walkers are welcomed.
I will look up other places and people in my notes. When I find them. And post more info.

Sixwheeler

Jun 28, 2013
Bath, U.K.
Walked Ingles...Ferrol>Santiago this May.
A'berg in Pontedeume is not the best. I stayed in Hotel Luis. Good food. Clean place. Not expensive. Come across bridge. Cross main drag. Bear to your left some. Walk up street. Hotel is on your right. In front of the open square. IF no rooms there, then try hotel (sorry forgot name) that is across the street. Both have down stairs bars where you check in.
Dinning room for Luis is on 2nd floor (1st peso in Spain). Good, good, food.

I stopped in Neda as my first stop out of Ferrol. Good cafe/bar up the hill. Wonderful lady works there. Good food!
Go out the rear door of the A'berg. Walk to your right. Follow sidewalk/path. You will see small walkway between the buildings. Go up it. Turn to your right. The cafe/bar is on your right. Few doors up the street.
Albertinho is correct. Few nice inclines. Especially after Bar Julia. Stop in Bar Julia. Nice woman and guy working there. Good food. Coffee. Beers etc.
Enjoy your walk.
I liked the Ingles actually better than the Frances.
Lots of wonderful people.
I will try and look up where this place is... but you will know it when you see it. The path comes to a "Y" with sharp left turn to follow. Appears you should go straight. There is a "hotel-bar" sign along the path. But you only see a house. Go down drive way to your right dog won't bother you). ((If you do not take the left or the right turn then you will walk into a field few mts up the dirt road. ((It splits the "Y") And the front of the house you will see it is a hotel. Good food! Nice guy runs the place. First class place and walkers are welcomed.
I will look up other places and people in my notes. When I find them. And post more info.

Hi Marty Seville

Thank you SO much for this information, so, so useful. I have shot knees so will make no bookings but will walk as far as I am able each day then stop; your information will make sure that I eat well! I will really appreciate any further information that you are able to give me. Thanks again.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.