Camino Portugués Central

Njalways

Feb 25, 2020
Barcelona
Time of past OR future Camino
None
Any one on the Camino Portuguese central route ? Can someone tell me if there’s a albergue open in Barcelos tomorrow ? Most of the albergues I called say they are closed tomorrow.
Any info on this is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jude

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2012
Bucerias, Mexico
Time of past OR future Camino
2024 Aragones, Madrid, Portugues Coastal
I have no idea Jude. Please read what others are saying here and what health and governmental organizations are saying worldwide. It is time to get off the Camino and get home as soon as possible. Stay safe and please heed this advice. I am sure within a very short time all albergues will be closed and it may be true of hotels and hostels too. The place that all of us Pilgrims should be is in our homes. The Pilgrim spirit of caring, generosity and sharing is not being respected if we are walking now.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides