• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Portuguese Lisbon to Santiago

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances from SJPP (May '17) Finisterre to Muxia (MAy '17) Portuguese from Lisbon (Oct '17)
Hi from Colorado! Having walked and thoroughly enjoyed the Camino Frances, St Jean to Santiago to Finisterra to Muxia, this spring... I am coming back in the fall for more!
I booked my flight to Lisbon yesterday and will arrive very early on September 22 2017, which also happens to be my 70th birthday ; ) .. leaving the day free to explore ... a perfect way to celebrate!! Hope to see some of you along the Way! Bom Caminho

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Safe travels Grace, I will be 3 1/2 weeks ahead of you.

Bom Caminho!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi from Colorado! Having walked and thoroughly enjoyed the Camino Frances, St Jean to Santiago to Finisterra to Muxia, this spring... I am coming back in the fall for more!
I booked my flight to Lisbon yesterday and will arrive very early on September 22 2017, which also happens to be my 70th birthday ; ) .. leaving the day free to explore ... a perfect way to celebrate!! Hope to see some of you along the Way! Bom Caminho

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There are few who hike from Lisbon. Most start in Porto. If you are up for solo time - go for it

Hi Grace -- I will also be in Lisbon on September 22 but the 23rd I am taking train to Porto to start my Camino there. PM me if you want to get together on the 22 sometime.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Grace -- I will also be in Lisbon on September 22 but the 23rd I am taking train to Porto to start my Camino there. PM me if you want to get together on the 22 sometime.
Hi, thank you . Are you arriving on the 22nd? My flight gets in at 6am. I'll be going to This Is Lisbon Hostel to drop my pack then food and on to see the sights. Not sure how to go about meeting but would very much enjoy if we did.

Hi, thank you . Are you arriving on the 22nd? My flight gets in at 6am. I'll be going to This Is Lisbon Hostel to drop my pack then food and on to see the sights. Not sure how to go about meeting but would very much enjoy if we did.
I will private message you my details.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Sorry I thought that was for me.. Lol.

Mcvett500, I sincerely hope you have a wonderful Camino too and I really do wish you safe travels and a Buen Camino!

Not that it matters but I am originally from California and lived there until I was 37.

Hi. I hope we met up at some point during pour Caminos. I walked the Frances in 2014 solo. This time I am walking with a friend. A whole new experience!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm on my way the 5th of Sept also with a nice couple from Las Vegas. My first non-solo trek on the Camiho Portugal. I'm sure that this wont be my last Iberian adventure so our chances of crossing paths look good. Always nice to meet other people that enjoy it all.

A friend and I will arrive in Lisbon on the 19th. We plan to be there 2 days then but to Fatima. We will be arriving in Porto on about the 22nd. Which route or routes are you considering?

A friend and I will arrive in Lisbon on the 19th. We plan to be there 2 days then but to Fatima. We will be arriving in Porto on about the 22nd. Which route or routes are you considering?
I am taking the central route -- I am going to stay 2 nights in Porto then start walking the 25th.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I will be traveling with a friend. Arriving in Lisbon on the 19th. Alpriate on the 20th, bus or taxi to Fatima on the 21st then porto on the 22nd. I am traveling with a friend who it's celebrating her retirement. I hope we meet up! Bom caminho

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.