• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Voices-new book

Milliemid

Time of past OR future Camino
"2015" SJPP-Santiago & Finisterre
I came across Camino Voices by Iain Dryden earlier this year and it totally encompassed my Camino Frances experience. Its a delightful combination of sketches together with pilgrims' comments capturing many of the life transforming aspects that are experienced. It's a truly enjoyable book. If you're thinking about walking the Camino this is a good book to give you a feel of the Way. If you have already been lucky enough to have walked The Way of St. James, then this book could usher long forgotten memories of El Camino---a veritable treasure.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

I stayed at Albergue Verde in Hospital de Orbigo and that was one of the books in their Camino library. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Of all the books I've read on the Camino, it is the one that most closely articulated my own Camino experience. Like Milliemid, I highly recommend it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.