• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Book

unmuzzledox

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello Everyone

I walked the Camino in 2014 in a state of deep spiritual darkness, seeking peace with God.

i just published the story of my walk. Look for “A Walk to the End of the Earth Jeffrey Kendall”

The publishing of this book has brought me great peace and has been a major step in the healing process for me.

I pray all of us find peace.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you for the post. I just bought the kindle version on Amazon. Continue to walk The Way every day of your journey here. Blessings await.
Thank you so very much. I hope you enjoy the book. After you finish it, I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Questions asked before the end might be answered with "Well ... you have to keep reading." I might not answer the questions in an open forum, though because I do not want to spoil anything for other readers. Thanks again.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello Everyone

I walked the Camino in 2014 in a state of deep spiritual darkness, seeking peace with God.

i just published the story of my walk. Look for “A Walk to the End of the Earth Jeffrey Kendall”

The publishing of this book has brought me great peace and has been a major step in the healing process for me.

I pray all of us find peace.
Just finished the book. It was ‘interesting’. I’m glad it has brought you peace.

Just finished the book. It was ‘interesting’. I’m glad it has brought you peace.
The abuses of power in the Catholic Church did so much harm to me. The bishop refused to acknowledge that I experienced abuses of power: "it's just unfortunate circumstances." The vicar for clergy admonished me, "How can you criticize sweet Joe Roth?" Please contact me through my email jeffrey@unmuzzledoxpublishing.com. I am happy to talk about the book.

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwell’s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.