• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Canterbury Cathedral stamps my Camino Ingles Credential

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2023
On my way to Spain to start the Camino Ingles. I stopped by Canterbury Cathedral, and they were more than happy to stamp my credential. I thought it would be a nice link back to England.

Attachments

• 20230108_113133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 537
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hopefully you'll hear it plenty and say it once you start the Inglés. Locals might say 'bo camiño' which is the Galician version.

Thank youI'll probably be concentrating so much on the route I won't notice the difference.

At first you look around for the yellow arrows but I found I got much better at spotting them and it gets easier. It all feels very new and strange when you start then quickly is familiar. Have a wonderful time and know there are lots of us wishing you well and understanding the experience in our own ways.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum