• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Casa Licerio, a casa rural in Samos

Ashley Weaver

Casa Licerio - A place for weary pilgrims to rest
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP to Burgos (September 2013), Burgos to Leon (May 2015), Leon to Santiago, Finisterre (Sept/October 2015)
Ashley Weaver submitted a new resource:

Casa Licerio, a casa rural in Samos - Under new management in Summer 2016

Greetings Fellow Piglrims!

After beginning my camino in SJPP in September 2013 and finishing in Muxia in October 2015 (over 3 separate stages) I decided I wanted to be a part of the Camino by offering accomodations to pilgrims on the Camino. You can read the rest of that story at http://www.everyonehasastory.world/blog/

As of June 1, 2016, I have taken over as the proprietor of Casa Licerio, a casa rural in Samos, Galicia, 129 km from Santiago and 15km before Sarria on the...

Read more about this resource...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi - thanks for posting this. We start Sept 5th, so no idea when we will get to Samos. I took the other route last time due to lack of time, but this time definitely don't want to miss Samos. I've copied your info into my phone. Hope to see you in September - hope the summer season goes well for you - Cherry Schacher

Hi Ash, can't wait. Samos is such a beautiful town. See you in late August for lots of work. Tortuga Karen

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi - thanks for posting this. We start Sept 5th, so no idea when we will get to Samos. I took the other route last time due to lack of time, but this time definitely don't want to miss Samos. I've copied your info into my phone. Hope to see you in September - hope the summer season goes well for you - Cherry Schacher
Cherry! You are right... Samos is not to be missed! I look forward to hosting you at Casa Licerio. Let me know when you are a few days out so I can save you a room. Blessings to you and Buen Camino!

Hi Ash, can't wait. Samos is such a beautiful town. See you in late August for lots of work. Tortuga Karen
Fellow Tortuga Amiga! Can't wait to serve alongside you in late this Summer. What a blessing to me and the pilgrims. Nos vemos pronto!

Cherry! You are right... Samos is not to be missed! I look forward to hosting you at Casa Licerio. Let me know when you are a few days out so I can save you a room. Blessings to you and Buen Camino!
Thanks Ashley, we'll do that - Cherry

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Congratulations! What a leap of faith. The place looks beautiful, wish you all the best!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back