• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Casa Licerio, a casa rural in Samos

Greetings Fellow Piglrims!

With some years of experience as a hostel manager and after totally falling in love with the Camino 4 years ago, I could not have been happier when I was asked to take over this small town hostel in gorgeous Samos and be a part of the Camino by offering accomodations to pilgrims on their Way.

As of March 1, 2018, I have taken over as the proprietor of Casa Licerio, a guesthouse in Samos, Galicia, 129 km from Santiago and 15km before Sarria on the Camino Francés. Casa Licerio has capacity for 10 pilgrims in 4 private rooms with private bathrooms. The Pilgrims' room is available for pilgrims to relax, read and share stories.

Prices:
40€ for a single room
50€ for a double room
60€ for a triple room

A continental buffé style breakfast is available at a cost of 5€ per person. I also offer a welcome-tapas-hour each evening at 6pm as an opportunity to get to know fellow pilgrims and so that we can share our stories.

Samos is a stop not to be missed. The monastery, which has roots dating back to the 9th century, offers daily tours (every hour on the half hour starting at 9:30 until 6:30 - except 2:30) as well as a Pilgrim's Mass following a short Vesper Service in Gregorian Chant every evening at 7:30. And I might be biased, but the panaderia in Samos has the best chocolate croissants ("napolitanas") on the Camino! So, as you leave Triacastela, choose the road to the left. Casa Licerio is on the Camino as you walk away from the Monastery 400 meters, directly across from Garza Supermarket.

Reservations may be made 2 days in advance. Wifi is available in all areas of the house. We speak English, Spanish and Swedish.

I look forward to welcoming you thru December 5, 2018 and Lord willing, summer of 2019!

Contact Information:
Cecilia Widell-Bauder
Casa Licerio
Avendia Compostela 44
27620 Samos, Lugo
WhatsApp: +46.701.46.25.46
casalicerio@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/CasaLicerio
Twitter - @CasaLicerio
Instagram - @CasaLicerio

1-IMG_2938.jpg
IMG_5745.jpg
IMG_5842.jpg
rsz_img_5872.jpg
rsz_img_5873.jpg
rsz_img_5874.jpg
rsz_img_5875.jpg
Reactions: HalfDomeOrBust
Author
Casa Licerio
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Expect a lovely, warm welcome from Ashley - she really knows how to host people. Be sure to ask her for her personal Camino story!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back