• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Chicago to Barcelona with Norwegian

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
LOVE NORWEGIAN!!!! New Dreamliner 787s, cheap fairs, direct flights.... fantastic

I'm going to Barcelona from Chicago in October. I will be traveling on TAP Portugal airlines. They are just starting to operate flights out of ORD beginning this June. I don't know what to expect as the tickets were extremely reasonable.

Nice to know Norwegian is another option although too late for me this time.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Plus Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in the world. If you can, stay a few nights there to get over jet lag and eat/drink a fantastic cuisine

I would be very careful of Norwegean. They are financially unstable and last summer my flight from London to Boston got cancelled within 3 hours of departure with no support

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I would be very careful of Norwegean. They are financially unstable and last summer my flight from London to Boston got cancelled within 3 hours of departure with no support
I have one-way reservation on Norwegian in April and am keeping my fingers crossed because, as you said, the future may be uncertain. Financially desperate airlines can do anything until the last minutes.

Most read last week in this forum