• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Chill out time........

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese "2015" missed one day. Portuguese "May 2016" ."2019" April/ May Portuguese Senda Litoral
I have this track on a play list I regularly listen to and every time it comes I smile, relax and end up walking in time with it.
If you have had a stressful week and need to relax listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xVgYldUkTQ

Walking the Blues by Willie Dixon.
Only 3 mins long just close your eyes and enjoy (not if driving or operating machinery or Cooking or ………….just be sensible!)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The greatest Camino soundtrack ever! If only someone would just over-dub the taps with the metallic sound of trekking poles on pavement, it would be perfect.

Love it!! I think it sounds similar to trekking poles, and if listening it’s a great cadence... to say nothing of the fact that at times on the Camino you are walking the “blues”!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum