• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Class of 2012 place and date of start

Lydia Gillen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007/8/9, 2011 , 2012/13/14. C.F 2015
Camino Portugues 2017,2018,2019
volunteering
Hi everybody,
I have been up and down the class of 2012 looking to see if anybody here is starting the same day as me.
Could we have this thread where we fill in very briefly the place and date of the start of our Camino

for example:

St. Jean Pied du Port, 8th May, Lydia from Ireland

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Lydia,

I believe Falcon has worked it out with Ivar to include a Google Calendar at the bottom of a given page. Should be up and running. I know I can see it on Google Calendar.

Arn

Saint Jean Pied De Port, 1th May, Oleg from Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Walking from Le Puy on 26th April, right through to, hopefully, Finisterre.
Sharon, Chrys, Rosemary and Warren

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi, will leave SJPP on May 11th at approximately noon and planning to stop over in Orisson prior to moving on to Roncevalles on the 12th. Expecting to arrive in Santiago de Compostela on June 15 th.
Rick from Southwest Florida, USA

Hi Rick,

You will be three days behind me so will most probably pass me somewhere between Pamplona and Puenta la Reina. I'm a little dumpy woman with a turquoise tea shirt and turquoise rucksack. Say hello as you pass me by,

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Lydia, will definitely look out for you and seek out the wisdom of a seasoned Camino'er. I'll be the one with orange rucksack and the look of bewilderment. Look forward, Rick

Rickster,

Starting the 12th. I will stay on Orisson that night.

Cocoa Beach snowbird from Connecticut...

Buen Camino!

Alan

Hi there
Beginning my first camino in SJPDP on April 19 and staying at Orisson that night. Looking forward to meeting fellow pilgrims as I'll be travelling by myself. Having two nights in SJPDP after about 35 hours travelling from Australia!

AussieJan

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Leaving Seville on 13th April
Buen Camino to all
Heather

Hi, I will leave SJPP on April 28th at approximately noon and planning to stop over in Orisson prior to moving on to Roncevalles on the 29 th. I´m not sure when I will arrive in Santiago de Compostela but probably in the beginning of June.
Anna from Malmö, Sweden

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi,

Disregard my last message I sent on March 16. Due to changes and corrections in our schedule we are planning to start on April 30, 2012 from SJPDP not on May 1, as we planned from the very beginning.

Sincerely,
Oleg

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi everyone

Starting at Roncesvalles on 25th May - hope to meet some of you!

Eileen

IRenegoodis said:
Still finalizing plans but I am expecting to leave from Oporto MAy 3rd ish....... From British Columbia , Canada :)
The camino Portuguese is a most beautiful camino, Irene.
Good luck with your planning, and enjoy it! I did it [Porto to SdC] last April. You can download my diary, and see links to the 700 photo's I took, on my web site.
Buen camino!
Stephen
http://www.calig.co.uk/camino_de_santiago.htm

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I'm leaving from SJPP on April 24 also! See you on the path......I'm so excited to be finally doing this!
Barbara from Halifax, Canada :arrow: :arrow:

Is this class a special group of people and I'm jumping the gun to put our info here? Forgive me, if it is!

Kiwifamily -two parents, eight kids who by then will be aged from 6 to 18 and an 80-year-old Grandpa wanted to do the whole walk but only have three weeks and so see this hike as an introduction to whet our appetites for more. Will start at Leon on September 7. Aiming for Finisterre, but open to stopping Santiago. We want to make memories as a family - not a nightmare;-)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi we arrive in SJPDP 13/05/12 and plan to set off on 14/05/12.. walking to Muxia and maybe back the north route as we have both left our jobs to live the dream...
Cant wait to meet so many new friends
Sam & Simon Yorkshire x

Arrive in SJPP 11th July start walking on the 12th and staying in Orisson over night

Looking forward to meeting fellow pilgrims

Julie - UK

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.