• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Confraternity of Pilgrims to Rome AGM 5th March 2016

The Confraternity of Pilgrims to Rome AGM will take place on Saturday 5th March 2016

Venue: St James’s Church, Conference Room, 197 Piccadilly London W1J 9LL

All members and friends, and also prospective members, are warmly welcome. Those attending will be invited to make a voluntary contribution of £5.

The Conference Room (down the stairs in the alley at the back of the church’s offices) will open at 1030 and the AGM will commence at 1100.

Following the formal procedures two speakers will share their experience of walking to Rome:

Charles Arthur: “In the footsteps of Haig and Hannibal - London to Rome in three stages.”

Julia Peters: “Walking to Rome – and the best laid Schemes of Mice and Men.”

This will be followed by an open forum on planning and undertaking a pilgrimage to Rome.

If you think you will be coming please let our Secretary know at pilgrimstoromesecretary@yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
CONFRATERNITY OF PILGRIMS TO ROME
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 9th Annual General Meeting of the Confraternity of Pilgrims to Rome will be held at the Conference Room, St James Church, Piccadilly at 10.30am on the 5th March 2015 to transact the following business.

AGENDA

1. Apologies

To be advised

2. Minutes of the previous meeting

To be agreed and matters arising.

3. Presentation of Annual Report

To receive the annual report for the year ended 31st December 2015.

4. Presentation of Accounts

To receive and consider the accounts for the year ended 31st December 2015.

5. Election of Steering Group Members

Brian Mooney, Ann Milner, Alison Raju, Jim Brodie, Joe Patterson, Jonas Ewe, Julia Peters, Patrick Tuck, Robert White, William Marques.

6. Resolution to make past Chairmen William Marques and Joe Patterson honorary
Life Members

7. Any other business

To deal with any matters raised at the meeting.

Bronwyn Marques
Secretary
Confraternity of Pilgrims to Rome
Post AGM Day 2015
London - Sat 5th March

St James’s Church, Conference Room, 197 Piccadilly London W1J 9LL

The programme (times flexible):

Gather for at 10.30 (tea / coffee supplied) for CPR 8th AGM

Julia Peters
“Walking to Rome – and the best laid Schemes of Mice and Men.”

Charles Arthur
“In the footsteps of Haig and Hannibal - London to Rome in three stages.”

Any Questions?
What do you want to know? Clothing and footwear, terrain, accommodation, tents climate, time of the year, expense, dogs, language, departure time of year, start point, end point, companions, etc

Directions

St James’s Church is located between Piccadilly and Jermyn Street about 200 yards from Piccadilly Circus.

The nearest Underground stations: Piccadilly Circus and Green Park.
It is on or near these 'bus routes: 3/6/9/12/13/14/15/19/22/23/ 88/94/138/139/159

The Conference Room is located at basement level off a path between Piccadilly and Jermyn Street to the Piccadilly Circus side of the Church.

There will be a voluntary contribution of £5 to help cover the costs of the meeting

Most read last week in this forum

Or do you prefer Cromwell's attitude? Put your trust in God and keep your powder dry. I am starting to get tired of the attitude that it isn't necessary to take reasonable care and thought...
I struggle with social anxiety and I was wandering if anybody with the same issue had a positive experience on the Camino walking alone. I saw lots of posts and videos people talking about forming...
I am currently walking the Camino Frances with my parents and am enjoying every moment. I brought some euros with me and loaded money onto a cash passport as I thought this would be safe...
Hello, I have reserved a night in an Albergue and the confirmation says Fecha de entrada: 2024-06-05. In the UK we would write this as 05-06-2024, is that what this means, 5th June 2024, I am...
I'm always a little apprehensive about posting anything approaching humour on this Forum, for fear of upsetting someone. But here goes . . . I heard this a few years ago, and it made me smile...
I can see where this will help in the eternal search for an open alberque. These "pilgrims" will by-pass many towns and communities during their "walk" leaving many alberques available for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.