Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

Countdown

MichaeLeahy

Hi all

1st of September! 16 days left until I leave. Seems like it was only yesterday when I made my decision to walk the Camino - where on earth have 8 months gone!!!.

Am I ready? Physically, I hope so. My desk has begun to resemble a paper recycling station as I try to get everything done before leaving. Most kit issues have been resolved.

Truth be told, I could leave right now! But, lots of small details to attend to first.

Buen Camino

Michael

Now to successfully prepare to avoid failure
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 3rd Edition
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Most read last week in this forum

Buen Camino, after completing last 100km of Camino Frances on backpack, my toes are full of blisters and really painful. Been walking with blisters for past 3 days. I dont think I could take it...
Hello from Santiago. I just walked the last stage of the Camino Portuguese today from Padron up to SdC…..quite wonderful. This is a classic Camino stage at 26kms and full of variety, culture...
OK. Now I know this topic may have come up many times. And I tried the search engine. But didnt come up with a definitive answer. So Im going to ask it anyway. Now I did the Camino Frances back it...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides