• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credential In Irun -- At Albergue?

Jayessemm

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2016) Northern Routes (2019) Portugues (2019)
I'm starting my 2019 Camino in Irun and need to get a Credential. I believe people mentioned the municipal albergue will sell them.

Is "Albergue de peregrinos Jakobi" the place? I don't need to stay that night, just get the Credential.

And there was talk of it relocating. I see it on a map near the Zubi-Muxu Plaza. Is that still current?

Of course if here is a better place please let me know.

Gracias

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Some more information on this link, but the Church (in Irun, just down fron Railway station) has limited opening hours and I don't think it is open on Monday at all.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum