• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

do we get to meet Ivar

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
when we get to Santiago? just wondering

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
miguel_gp said:
Possibly, but I don't think he will buy you all lunch :wink:
Ha ha!

I've hoped to bump into Johnniewalker the last couple of times I've been in the Pilgrim Office. I would probably have bought him lunch (or at least a beer) after using his guide on the Camino Ingles.

Too late now though.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
tyrrek said:
I've hoped to bump into Johnniewalker the last couple of times I've been in the Pilgrim Office. I would probably have bought him lunch (or at least a beer) after using his guide on the Camino Ingles. Too late now though.

It is never too late. Send me the money.

Alas, I'm with Nat West and computer says 'no'. Next time!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum