• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Easter Pilgrim 2018

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi there,
My name is Z. I'll be starting my Camino March 31st/April 1st in St. Jean. Easter falls on April 1st this year-great symbolism for the start of this journey. Any other Easter pilgrims out there? :)
I am starting to walk from SJPP April 2. I expect to arrive in SJPP March 31 or April 1.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi @Z_May , @Kernandi andi I will be in St Jean 31 March arriving by bus from Pamplona staying at La Villa Esponda in St Jean starting 1 April. Will probably stay the night at Orisson or Valcarlos. I will be the one with the metal brace on my left leg. I agree that Easter will be the perfect start to my first Camino. Hope to see you all there

Hi @Z_May , @Kernandi andi I will be in St Jean 31 March arriving by bus from Pamplona staying at La Villa Esponda in St Jean starting 1 April. Will probably stay the night at Orisson or Valcarlos. I will be the one with the metal brace on my left leg. I agree that Easter will be the perfect start to my first Camino. Hope to see you all there
I am staying at Beilari in St Jean— not sure yet if we will break up the walk to roncesvalles or not.

I am staying at Beilari in St Jean— not sure yet if we will break up the walk to roncesvalles or not.
I’m sure we will see each other at someone point . I check for reservation at Orisson but they said to call the day before to check if they are open. I hope to catch an early Easter mass before starting out although I am not Catholic. I am excited and apprenhensive at the same time I’ve been watching Efrens amazing videos on you tube and watching Stephen Jones video at the moment
Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm staying there too! I just booked my spot. They are not doing the dinner service that night (its the cooks day off) maybe we could gather some pilgrims and have dinner together :)

I'm staying there too! I just booked my spot. They are not doing the dinner service that night (its the cooks day off) maybe we could gather some pilgrims and have dinner together :)
Good idea. I guess Villa Esponda is just 1 minute around the corner i’m Not far. I have to check what they are doing with dinner where I’m staying

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am beginning just a day or two or three before Easter. I arrive in St. Jean on the 28th and am giving myself some flexibility to start either the 29th or 30th. Maybe I'll see you along the way! Looking forward to this being part of Easter for me.

Ok folks Im am off tomorrow night (28 march) for BCN flight is after midnight thus the date discrepancy. 1 night in pamplona then see you all in SJPDP on 31 March I hope ...safe travels to everyone and of course a Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi there,
My name is Z. I'll be starting my Camino March 31st/April 1st in St. Jean. Easter falls on April 1st this year-great symbolism for the start of this journey. Any other Easter pilgrims out there? :)
Hi !
Yes we will join you on the 1st April st Jean

Also our first Camino!
See you there-so exciting!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.