Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

El Camino Del Norte

Neil

Did the Camino Frances last September -32 days. Now this coming September want to do El Camino Del Norte. Plan to again take all my gear - tent, stove, water filter. How is the water availability and throwing a tent when tired? Neil in Chapel Hill, N.C.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Paulus

Past OR future Camino
Frances (May 2005), Norte (May 2006), Vezelay (2007).
Hi neil,

I assume you did read the other contributions for the North Route to get an impression. I did make some photo's which you can see at the foto-gallery.
Water: no problem.....same places and quality as on the CF. Camping: don't know exactly....we did see several campings and there are enough refugio's on the route. Not so much as on the CF but enough so it must be possible to camp there, Besides...enough little villages where you can ask. The spanish people are not so familiar with the Camino as on the CF: only the older people know and understand it!

Good luck and buen camino from Holland.
paul

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances