Search 69,459 Camino Questions

El Camino starts tomorrow!

Heisenberg420

Hey everyone!

Im in Barcelona right now, leaving tomorrow morning by train (0730) to San Sebastian (ETA 1300).
I wanna get to Irun on the same day, what´s the best way to get to Irun?
i found a bus that goes from San Sebastian to Bayonne and then change to another bus to Irun, but i´m afraid the timeline is pretty tight.
HELP :)

and for the worst case scenerio, how much is a taxi from San Sebastian to Irun?

p.s
In case i decide to start from San Sebastian, where can i get a credencial there?

thanks in advance,
Nadav.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
So I'm at La Franca at the moment and I'm having some skin issues, anything between bed bugs, spider bites or herpes.
I'll pass through Llanes tomorrow and I might want to check it out.
Local hospital? What do you guys say?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A fast Google search can locate no hospital in Llanes. Perhaps you might go to a local farmacia/drug store ( look for a green cross sign) and ask for help. Generally Spanish pharmacists speak several languages and are very pilgrim friendly. Good Luck!

Most read last week in this forum

Am on the Norte rn, looking to walk into SdC the morning on Sun 23 Jun. I have read of a way of avoiding joining the Frances till SdC’s airport perimeter, but I can’t easily find any directions or...
This may seem bizarre but due to flights we are only walking from Gernika to San Sebastián - so doing the route backwards!! Had a look at Mapy.cz. - any other suggestions to help us guide...
Hello :), This year, I only have one week of vacation (6 to 7 walking days), but I still wanted to walk a bit of the camino. I'm flying to and from Santander. Now I'm hesitating between walking...
Hi everybody! My and my friend would like to hike about 5-7 days in the camino del Norte! Does anybody have any sugestions on where to start and finish? We are planning on hikeing in the beginning...
I arrived at lunchtime and immediately went out to check on the local geology. I have to say that I found it mind-boggling. That’s the local beach on the left. And behold! The flysch. This is the...
I'm having trouble arranging luggage transfers on the Norte as my locations (booked through booking.com) are not on the pickup menus for luggage transfer services. Has anyone used the Correos...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back