• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

First Camino departing 13th September 2018

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I started mine on the 13th September 2017. Had fantastic weather, always found a bed and my only advice it to take your time and listen to your body and your intuition.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hopefully I’ll see you along the way, I’m hopefully doing the whole walk, hopefully you will make it all the way too

I’m stopping in Orisson the first night. I’m not fit enough to do all 27km in a day. Plus waking up to the view in Orisson is amazing.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Good luck on your journey. I walked my first camino in june this year from sjpdp and its all i think about. Cant wait to do it again, even though half way through said i wouldnt do it again lol.

Buen camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Okay cool, yes I’m thinking doing the 27km but will see how I’m feeling on the day?
Don't count on being able to stop at Orisson if you don't feel like you can do the whole 27 km in one go. They are usually fully booked well in advance. You do have the option if using Express Bourricot's "mountain shuttle" to bring you back to St Jean in the afternoon, then drive you back to the point where you left off the next morning. https://www.expressbourricot.com/persons-transport/

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I started mine on the 13th September 2017. Had fantastic weather, always found a bed and my only advice it to take your time and listen to your body and your intuition.
Would love to know what clothing you packed!? Leaving for my Camino in just a few days!
Thanks for the advice!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.