• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

First Camino

Alan Adair

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept 2017
Hi, Alan from Melbourne Australia. Start walking on 16th September 2017 with my cousin and her husband. Doing this in memory of my dear wife who died 20/2/2016 and would have loved to have done this walk. Carrying a stone from our garden for her.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Alan, I will also be leaving SJPDP on 16 Sept and I am trying to arrange a taxi share on 15 Sept from Biarritz to SJPDP at about 2pm. Please le me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Mark from Sydney

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
@Alan Adair when you get to Santiago you can have your Compostela endorsed "Vicarie Pro" with the name of your dear late wife - so in memory of her. May your camino bring you peace and love and life (and let's pretend there will be no frustration and blisters!)

Hi, Alan from Melbourne Australia. Start walking on 16th September 2017 with my cousin and her husband. Doing this in memory of my dear wife who died 20/2/2016 and would have loved to have done this walk. Carrying a stone from our garden for her.
If you need anything I can help and I have s mate from Melbourne who has done four Camino's and he am give you a copy of everything you need

Those we love don't go away, They walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near, Still loved, still missed and forever dear.

I hope the celebration of your time together overwhelms any grief that remains.

¡Buena Suerte to your trinity!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I am sorry for your loss Alan, the only thing I would say is, take your time, it's not a race, and use your mobile phone sparingly, enjoy the moment, you may never do it again! Buen Camino

May you find peace. Buen Camino!

Families are forever.
Mister Alan, good luck in your camino.
Que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.