• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First Trip July 2011

Fabrizio494

Hello everybody,

I'll be walking from St. Jean-Pied-du-Port to Santiago De Compostela and i'd like allll the tips and knowledge i can get from everyone. I'll be flying in from the U.S. also and was wondering what airport would be smarter to arrive at. A few things about me is that i'm just another broke college student, but doesn't mean i'll try to skip out on donating to places i'd stay at. Anywho i'm pretty excited about doing this so please give me your knowledge experienced walkers

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi Fabrizio

Welcome to the forum. You´ll find loads of information here. I´d start with the FAQ´s and then root around in the Camino Frances section. If you can´t find what you want to know just ask and forum members will respond.

Best wishes

John

Most read last week in this forum