• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Flying to Paris on March 1st

Rachael

I love to laugh.
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: March-April (2013)
Vezelay to Le Puy, Via Podensis, Camino Frances (March-June 2015)
After long consultation with the spouse, a lot of guidebook reading, and remembering all the busy-work we want to do this summer, I booked a flight for March. After a few days of local sight-seeing and TGV day trips to Chartres and Tours, I will be on my way to Vezelay to start.

I almost can't believe it.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
I've sent money via wire and written to the Chemins d'Assise group, but so far have not heard back. I have a Chamina and the Vezelay-Autun downloads, so I may be winging it a bit. Hopefully I'll get my password and can see their additions to the route and accommodation. But no matter if not.

Do enjoy @Rachael. I look forward to your posts along the way.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum