• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For those interested in Spain - Salvados

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
This is not really camino related, but I know there are many out there interested in Spain...and I wanted to point you to a TV program that has been running on La Sexta in Spain for years, but that now is also on Netflix. It is called Salvados, and it is Jordi Evole interviewing interesting people... take a peek here:

He will interview the Pope on Sunday (on La Sexta on Sunday, not sure when this comes up on Netflix)

Enjoy!
Ivar

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thanks. I will try to get it here. My Spanish is improving, but I do not know how much I will understand...
hello, I understand you volunteer at the pilgrims office in Santiago? can you tell me who do I contact if I want to become one?
Thanks

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I agree. I allow myself ONE...that was it.

When I have a second, I get VERY annoyed with myself. I does happen sometimes.

Should a third happen (very rarely), I call it a day and climb back into bed...

I agree. I allow myself ONE...that was it.

When I have a second, I get VERY annoyed with myself. I does happen sometimes.

Should a third happen (very rarely), I call it a day and climb back into bed...
I was being optomistic, Tom!
I'm not sharing how many "doh" moments in a day are my own personal record!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum