A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

FREE copy of 'Northbound' - a book about the Camino Portugués

Paul McG

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Camino San Salvador (2019)
Dear All,
A little while ago I had a free give-away of my book 'Ego Trip' to commemorate 2 years since its release on Amazon. Well, it just so happens that it is about time I commemorated the 2 year release of my other Camino book, 'Northbound'.

This book will be free to pick up on Amazon [you might need to search around for the right one - i.e. .com, co.uk, .de etc -, though I think it is Amazon.com]. If I set it up right, this will be a free Kindle book.

The book give-away begins on the 11th October and ends on the 15th, and you can download it on any one of those dates.

The book is about my experience on the Camino Portugués in the Spring of 2017. I walked from Lisbon to POrto, and then on the Ruta da Costa to the mouth of the Rio Minho, crossed it and walked up the Galician coast to Vigo. From there I wwent inland, joined the main Camino into Santiago, and from there I went on to Finisterre.

If you walked this, or part of this, Camino - or are planning to so, or know someone who has/is going to, then the book might interest you.

The last give-away was a bit tricky for some, in terms of finding the right Amazon page, or generally sorting it out, but I promise you I have set this up as a FREE give-away and hope you can avail of the free download.

If you go on Amazon and search "McGranaghan Northbound", you ought to get it OK.

It remains for me only to wish you all well, whether you are on or off the Camino. Good luck to you all.

Go n-éirí bhur mbóithre libh :)

Paul

clearskies

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Here and there
Thanks Paul.
I'm just back from Porto after walking from Lisbon. A beautiful part of the world.
David

Paul McG

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2016)
Camino Portugués (2017)
Camino San Salvador (2019)
Thanks Paul.
I'm just back from Porto after walking from Lisbon. A beautiful part of the world.
David
If you ever go back, the coastal route north from Porto is wonderful. It's a real contrast with the Lisbon-Porto stage.

GailGwyn

Camino(s) past & future
part Camino Frances (2013), Part Camino Norte (2014)Camino Frances (2019)Camino Portuguese (2020)
Dear All,
A little while ago I had a free give-away of my book 'Ego Trip' to commemorate 2 years since its release on Amazon. Well, it just so happens that it is about time I commemorated the 2 year release of my other Camino book, 'Northbound'.

This book will be free to pick up on Amazon [you might need to search around for the right one - i.e. .com, co.uk, .de etc -, though I think it is Amazon.com]. If I set it up right, this will be a free Kindle book.

The book give-away begins on the 11th October and ends on the 15th, and you can download it on any one of those dates.

The book is about my experience on the Camino Portugués in the Spring of 2017. I walked from Lisbon to POrto, and then on the Ruta da Costa to the mouth of the Rio Minho, crossed it and walked up the Galician coast to Vigo. From there I wwent inland, joined the main Camino into Santiago, and from there I went on to Finisterre.

If you walked this, or part of this, Camino - or are planning to so, or know someone who has/is going to, then the book might interest you.

The last give-away was a bit tricky for some, in terms of finding the right Amazon page, or generally sorting it out, but I promise you I have set this up as a FREE give-away and hope you can avail of the free download.

If you go on Amazon and search "McGranaghan Northbound", you ought to get it OK.

It remains for me only to wish you all well, whether you are on or off the Camino. Good luck to you all.

Paul
Hi Paul
Thank you for the book. I've downloaded it and look forward to reading it. I'll be walking the Camino Portuguese next Spring. I walked the Frances this year and am now totally hooked!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
Thanks, have downloaded it. Will report, eventually. I have a number of items on my reading list... Not the least of which is The Salt Path, recommended by another forum member. Author, Raynor Winn. Almost finished. So glad I am reading it, as it is a gift. It does include a lot of walking...

pusser

Dear All,

Paul
Thank you for your generosity.

Walton

Camino(s) past & future
2016 Sjpp to Sdc. 2018 Lisbon to Sdc to Finisterre. Next up hopefully VDP or Del Norte.
Thank you Paul. We are looking forward to reading it - it will bring back memories of our 2017 walk from Lisbon to Porto and then Porto to SDC via the coastal route.
It is a lovely gift.

Yoyo

➜ I'd rather be walking ➜
Camino(s) past & future
2017: CF 800 km
2019: CF 180 km
Thank you very much, Paul! I just downloaded "Northbound" with no problems at all.
I also downloaded your book "Ego Trip" recently and quite enjoyed it. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

Camino(s) past & future
Vol Pilgm office 15
CF 16+17
Vol Pilgm House 18
Kerry&Ingles 19
Portuguese X2020 (2021?)
Thank you Paul, I've downloaded your book. I will certainly read it before I start my Portuguese Camino April first from Lisbon.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 378 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock