• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

free to collect, Dublin

• Thread starter Former member 49149
  • Start date
F

Former member 49149

I have been given three things to give away. Gaiters from Regatta, a head torch, and an orange survival bag. I wouldn't be interested in posting them, to be honest. They come from a clean home and predate Covid 19...
If anyone wants them, no problem for me to hold them till you can collect. A pm will ensure that your request will be met. Collection can be in the city centre.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi! I could really do with a new pair of gaiters actually, i would be delighted to give them a new home I lent someone my survival bag a few years ago and never got it back so that would be welcome too! I'll drop you a message. Thanks! S

Hi, @SioCamino . Both items will be kept till you can collect them. I will pm you. Thanks for offering to take the items. They are all useful and used, but not overused at all.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum