• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

free to collect, Dublin

• Thread starter Former member 49149
  • Start date
F

Former member 49149

I have been given three things to give away. Gaiters from Regatta, a head torch, and an orange survival bag. I wouldn't be interested in posting them, to be honest. They come from a clean home and predate Covid 19...
If anyone wants them, no problem for me to hold them till you can collect. A pm will ensure that your request will be met. Collection can be in the city centre.
Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.19.48.pngScreenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.19.35.pngScreenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.19.12.png

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi! I could really do with a new pair of gaiters actually, i would be delighted to give them a new home 😊 I lent someone my survival bag a few years ago and never got it back so that would be welcome too! I'll drop you a message. Thanks! S

Hi, @SioCamino . Both items will be kept till you can collect them. I will pm you. Thanks for offering to take the items. They are all useful and used, but not overused at all.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

So….. we had 1 inch of rain here at home in a 4 hour period. We found it and opportunity to test our packs/setup. We hiked 12 miles in pure downpour. We both wore shorts and no pack covers as mine...
All I’ve seen this advertised here on the site and wondered if anyone had used one and what’s the experience. I’m follically challenged Irish guy so fair complexion but I also get very hot with...
My husband and I will be walking our first camino from SJPP to Santiago, then on to Finisterre and Muxia starting on Sep 7. We are slow walkers and plan to take some rest days, so we are planning...
I’m walking the Frances in late Oct thru November. Is a 55L osprey too large in your opinion? Thx is for suggestions. Frank
Dear all, as I intent to bring a tent I would be very grateful if you could share some of your tips on how to keep the total weight down or even your own packing list. Currently I am about to...
I have a pacemaker on my left upper chest, right where a backpack strap goes. I am considering using a large messenger bag, approximately 20 litres, and a small hip pack, less than 5 litres...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.