• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Galaxy s5 Issues with the forum

Paintboy2

Time of past OR future Camino
Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum on their Galaxy phone the changes were made recently? I get a "This webpage not available" message no matter what I do.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum on their Galaxy phone the changes were made recently? I get a "This webpage not available" message no matter what I do.
Yes, I had the same problem, its a problem with the Samsung browser not the forum, I now use Dolphin browser and have no problems with that.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I use the Chrome browser on my android phone.

Ditto - I use the Chrome browser on my Galaxy S4 so I can sync my bookmarks to other devices, and have had no problems accessing the Forum.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum