• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Geelong, Victoria

Debra Andrew

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning August 2015, Portuguese way
Hi all you wonderful people. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone from Geelong or surrounding area and of course any other pilgrims. The more a talk about what I am doing the more I hear, I have done that or know someone who is doing or going to do this. Up until 3yrs ago I had never heard of the Camino.
I am walking 146km in Portugal to Santiago in August. I have pre booked hotels.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi all you wonderful people. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone from Geelong or surrounding area and of course any other pilgrims. The more a talk about what I am doing the more I hear, I have done that or know someone who is doing or going to do this. Up until 3yrs ago I had never heard of the Camino.
Wish you well and a great time on your journey and I wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hi Debra seeing that you are from Geelong has just reminded me of a very good friend that I met and shared a flat with in Berlin in the early 80s.....unfortunately I lost contact with her when she returned to Australia.....happy days.....Buen Camino for August

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Debra seeing that you are from Geelong has just reminded me of a very good friend that I met and shared a flat with in Berlin in the early 80s.....unfortunately I lost contact with her when she returned to Australia.....happy days.....Buen Camino for August
Hi Fiona, That's a shame. When are you planning or did your walk ??
I love this forum you can learn so much and talk to people from all over the word... Better than face book lol

Bueno Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Fiona, That's a shame. When are you planning or did your walk ??
I love this forum you can learn so much and talk to people from all over the word... Better than face book lol
Bueno Camino
Hi Debra I leave on 21st April and start my walk on Camino Frances on 23rd April, so getting quite excited now. The days are flying by, only ten more days at home. You are right, this site has been very informative and great fun to use, I hope I get to say hello to some members along my journey. I have found it quite reassuring to know that there are some people setting off at the same time as myself.

Fiona, 10 days oh my goodness you must be so excited, I know I am and I've still got 137 days lol.
will be great to hear about your adventures
Buen Camino..

Fiona, 10 days oh my goodness you must be so excited, I know I am and I've still got 137 days lol.
Buen Camino..
Will try and put some posts on as I walk.....those days will fly by as you start searching for the best and lightest equipment, clothes, boots, rucksack, and then training walks with your loaded rucksack. It will take over your life long before you get on your plane......and that is part of the fun.....Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino..
Hi Debra.....we have a face book group: Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago de Compostella which you would be very welcome to join....there are quite a few members from around your area. There is also a very active Meet Up group which is running in Melbourne. If you would like to send me an email, I can give you more details if you are interested.....cheers... my email is susanaweeatgmail.com

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back