A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Luggage Storage in Santiago

Advertisement

Looking for pilgrim Gerd and Sigrun from Sweden

camphd

Camino(s) past & future
May 2016, Ponferrada to Santiago
My husband and I met a couple named Gerd and Sigrun from Finland on the Camino Frances in May 2016. We were with them in Fonfria on May 19 and in Samos on May 20, 2016. Can anyone help me find them? Thank you!

Last edited:

Advertisment

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
My husband and I met a couple named Gerd and Sigrun from Sweden on the Camino Frances in May 2016. We were with them in Fonfria on May 19 and in Samos on May 20, 2016. Can anyone help me find them? Thank you!
Do you know from which town they were, how old they are, their occupation, Sigrun's hair long or short, are they married, have kids etc.?
You can find almost anyone on the internet with narrowing the search criteria.

camphd

Camino(s) past & future
May 2016, Ponferrada to Santiago
Do you know from which town they were, how old they are, their occupation, Sigrun's hair long or short, are they married, have kids etc.?
You can find almost anyone on the internet with narrowing the search criteria.
Oh, good thinking. Gerd is about 5 feet 10 inches tall and works in the energy industry. Sigrun is about 5 feet 7 inches and is a nurse. They are both blond and have athletic builds. They are both very friendly but Sigrun is outgoing while Gerd is more shy. They both smile a lot.

KinkyOne, thanks!

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 94 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 156 26.1%
  • June