• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Getting very excited.

saskapi

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept/Oct 2016
I will be flying from Canada to Barcelona Sept. 1. My walk will start on Sept. 4 from Pamplona. I feel like I have already walked the camino many times through this forum, the many videos I have watched and books I have read. The Camino Fitness Planner is hopefully getting me in ship shape. Can't imagine how this will all play out but, I am always up for an adventure.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I will be flying from Canada to Barcelona Sept. 1. My walk will start on Sept. 4 from Pamplona. I feel like I have already walked the camino many times through this forum, the many videos I have watched and books I have read. The Camino Fitness Planner is hopefully getting me in ship shape. Can't imagine how this will all play out but, I am always up for an adventure.
@saskapi
It sounds like your plans are coming together. I shall also be flying from Canada to Europe in September, to begin my second camino in the south of France. You are about 10 days ahead of me, so we are unlikely to meet. I am sure that your first camino will be a great adventure. Buen camino.

I
@saskapi
It sounds like your plans are coming together. I shall also be flying from Canada to Europe in September, to begin my second camino in the south of France. You are about 10 days ahead of me, so we are unlikely to meet. I am sure that your first camino will be a great adventure. Buen camino.
will be
@saskapi
I will be taking some rest days here and there and arriving in Santiago Oct 11. We just might meet up. Safe and happy Camino to you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Just let it happen from this point. Try not to build up fixed expectations as to what it will be like.....it will be different and you may be disappointed. ]
Take it as it comes your way.
Walk West toward Santiago and just take it in....enjoy!

Just let it happen from this point. Try not to build up fixed expectations as to what it will be like.....it will be different and you may be disappointed. ]
Take it as it comes your way.
Walk West toward Santiago and just take it in....enjoy!
I like that. Thank you so much for your response.

Open Road. Open heart. Open mind! Go forward and take it as it comes. Your adventure awaits and will unfold in many exciting and unexpected ways. Go with the flow. Bien Camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
What awaits you is amazing, just go with the flow and the journey will be out of this world.

I begin in Canada then Dublin, Ireland on Aug 12, leaving to England Aug 20, London on the 21st to 23rd, then to Paris Aug 24 to 26. I may spend a day or two more there before starting in St Jean on Sep 1. I may start a day or two earlier so as not to start with everyone planning to start first of the month, lol.

...and an adventure you'll certainly have!

Sounds like you're well prepared but the Camino will still surprise you regardless. In a very good way I should add.

There's a well known saying among hikers that the map is not the territory. You'll understand once you're on your Way.

Go Well and Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.