• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Getting Worried

Hikoi

Time of past OR future Camino
VdlP (2016)
Jesus Trail (Nazareth to Capernaum) 2016
Way of St Francis (Pietralunga to Assisi) 2016
Hi, I'm from Wellington, New Zealand and I am planning on walking el Camino desde Sevilla. I arrive in Seville on the 3rd of April and set out on the 6th.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Hikoi! Not too long to go now, how exciting!
(I used to live in Wellington, many moons ago :))

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Am I fit enough? Do I have more/less than I need? Will it be too rainy? (I hate getting wet!) Will the camino be too crowded/lonely? Will the sky fall on my head? Nothing crippling just last minute nerves

Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Am I fit enough? Do I have more/less than I need? Will it be too rainy? (I hate getting wet!) Will the camino be too crowded/lonely? Will the sky fall on my head? Nothing crippling just last minute nerves

I understand those. Leaving in a week and a I'm bag of nerves. It was the same last 2 caminos. But as soon as your feet hit the ground on your first day everything will fall into place and excitement will replace those pesky nerves! Everything will be ok. :)
Buen camino!

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

We are still in the euphoric stage atm but I'm sure as the time draws closer we will have some pre Camino nerves which is almost to be expected & understandable.
You'll be great!!!
Try not to preempt what might be, but look forward with excitement & anticipation of what will be.
I hope you have the time of your life!
9 weeks tomorrow & counting!! (For us)
Buen Camino

Hi, I'm from Wellington, New Zealand and I am planning on walking el Camino desde Sevilla. I arrive in Seville on the 3rd of April and set out on the 6th.
Hi Hikoi, you don’t have to be nervous or worried. Just go with the flow the first few days and you will be fine.
Wish you a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'll be a couple of days ahead of you and make sure any worries are sorted out for you . . . ;o)

Buen Camino !!

Hi! I am starting out from Seville on the 4th of April. I think these last minute jitters are normal, I had them before I walked my previous two Caminos, and everything seemed to fall into place nicely. Once you actually get there, and start walking, the worries drop away and you quickly become immersed in enjoyment of your new life on the road. So relax, you are about to have the adventure of a lifetime!

Remember this is the ultimate example of just putting one foot in front of the other. I'll be in Seville tomorrow and start walking north on Wednesday.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.