• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gifts from the Camino

smj6

Siempre hay que ver el positivo
Time of past OR future Camino
Oct/Nov 2016 (Via Podensis/ Frances)
Oct 2018 (Via Francigena stage)
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Recently on another social media I was challenged to list five things I was thankful for and to do that for five days. Each day you were to pass the challenge on to three other people. In the end I realized that gifts to us or things we are grateful for are all around us, we just often see the things that are not positives in my life.

I can walk the Blue Ridge and it's canyons or back country roads in France or Ireland or Spain or the desert in Arizona and be so impressed with what God has given us. After five visits to Spain it is apparent that I like the country but lets be grateful before we ever take our first step of our Camino.

Most read last week in this forum