• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Granon , Albergue San Juan Bautista Video.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
This one of my favourite videos of the Camino Frances - hope the OP does not mind me sharing it ?
Granon is simply one of the best. The Video tells it all with the helping hands of a visiting musician.
Great video! Thanks Renshaw!
We had stayed there about 10 days earlier than when this video was taken. I recognsed the same Italian hospitalera was there, actually she started duties the same day as we stayed. I felt like I was looking for myself or my belongings in the video! Anne

There is everything right about Grañon. Thank you for this clip.

What a great way to end the year this eve.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks RENSHAW. That was just Champion!
Regds and Happy New Year
Gerard

Please stop posting stuff like this...you're making me want to go back

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Really "homesick" now for the Camino...
Planning for my spring walk goes on in my head all the time these days...

Most read last week in this forum