• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Greetings from Justdavid -- a new member

Justdavid

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances -- SJPdP to SdC (August 2013)
SdC to Finisterre/Muxia (September 2013)
Camino Frances -- SJPdP to SdC (September 2015)
SdC to Finisterre/Muxia (October 2015)
Ruta de la Plata (mid August - mid October 2017)
Greetings to all
I have been researching El Camino for over twenty-five years and have finally decided that I would take early retirement and start my pilgrimage next August (2013). I have told all my friends about my decision so that they will hold me to it! (Sound familiar?)
Anyone else planning on going next year? I will leave from SJPP and go all the way to SDC (see I am already learning the abbreviations!).
I found the movie "The Way" to be very encouraging and have shared my copy with friends so that they, too, can "share the dream".
Looking forward to meeting you on "the way".
Buen camino/ultreya!
Justdavid

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Justdavid. Keep an eye on the 'Camino Calendar' which has a link at the bottom of the page to see who is coming and going at the same time as you.

And yes, I posted on Facebook when I was planning my first Camino so that I couldn't get out of it. Now they can't seem to keep me away. :D

Buen Camino!

Welcome to the forums, David. We have tons of Davids here so you'll fit in fine. :) My wife and I are planning for our first Camino from SJPP to SDC in either May/June or June/July. This forum is a great place to get information but, considering that you've been studying the Camino for 25 years, you may be familiar with much of it. Still, it's a fantastic place to meet up with others planning to do their Camino at the same time as you and to make some new friends beforehand.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.