• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Handmade stamps and creative sellos

Purky

Intermittent Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Reality is frequently inaccurate
Reading the thread by @Antonius Vaessen about making your own credencial made me dig up my own credencials. Not because I made them, but because I remembered that I had some handmade stamps or drawings instead of an 'official' sello in them.

I found a couple, but one is the veritable jewel in the crown, so I thought I'd post it. There must be a lot more pieces of sello-art around, or stamps with a great story to them. Care to share?

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Homemade stamp cut out of a potato. One of my favourites. The real life donkey was pretty gorgeous too. He belonged to a young couple walking and camping.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum