• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy Solstice, Christmas and New Year, Pilgrims!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sage words Tincatinker!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Lovely photo, conjures up ideas and memories. Remind me, where is Arcadia.
Buen Camino.
Aah - I think there is an Arcadia along the Camino Frances - but this Arcadia is my home - our first Camino was from Lisbon to S de C and back to Devon UK, we were so impressed to have made it and so sad to not see the markers and flechas anymore - so we sank a brass shell into the granite post on our driveway and got a plaque telling how many miles it was from S de C to our house! As we live in a rural area not many passers-by notice it or realise what it is. So we were overjoyed when a couple of cyclists stopped and turned out to be fellow pilgrims! Everyday when I walk the dog I look at it and it reminds me of those hard and happy days, and of all the pilgrims currently pegging along the pilgrim routes of the world... Bon Camino Pilgrims!

Most read last week in this forum