Happy Solstice, Christmas and New Year, Pilgrims!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Tincatinker

Veteran Member
Jan 9, 2012
West Sussex, England
Time of past OR future Camino
Now is the time of gathering. Let us bring together what we have learned, what we have made and that that we shall share. In hope - the sun shall return, the new king is born, life begins again - in hope.

Lovely photo @hecate105. Blessings upon you.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

hecate105

Veteran Member
Aug 20, 2008
devon, uk
arcadiaramblings.wordpress.com
Time of past OR future Camino
'09 Portuguese Estellas '14 Aurelia '16 St Davids '17 Via Augusta/V dl P. '18/'19 Michael Mary Way
Lovely photo, conjures up ideas and memories. Remind me, where is Arcadia.
Buen Camino.
Aah - I think there is an Arcadia along the Camino Frances - but this Arcadia is my home - our first Camino was from Lisbon to S de C and back to Devon UK, we were so impressed to have made it and so sad to not see the markers and flechas anymore - so we sank a brass shell into the granite post on our driveway and got a plaque telling how many miles it was from S de C to our house! As we live in a rural area not many passers-by notice it or realise what it is. So we were overjoyed when a couple of cyclists stopped and turned out to be fellow pilgrims! Everyday when I walk the dog I look at it and it reminds me of those hard and happy days, and of all the pilgrims currently pegging along the pilgrim routes of the world... Bon Camino Pilgrims!

Reactions: crackmrmac

Most read last week in this forum

As I walked to Calzadilla de la Cueza today (long straight road), probably prompted by noisy torch-bearing pilgrims who got up at 4:20am (5 o’clock is bad enough, but seriously? We couldn’t leave...
I have noticed a few threads about cards and with drawing money. For me as a UK citizen with the top 3 overseas cards, Chase, Clarirty and Barclay card, the main issue is where to find low fee ATM...
I found this interesting, and thought others might too...
Got a notification from my Phone that we started our first Camino 8 years ago today... We accidently left our phone charger and Kindle charger at Orrison along with our euro plug adapter and...
I'm at the airport, suddenly being nostalgic. If you had to choose one sello as your most valuable, why would it be that one? Could be a religious or spiritual experience, the people you met...
Hi Guys. I plan to walk the Camino (811km) next spring. I need suggestions from pilgrims who have walked and are still walking the Camino this April. How was the weather? Did you have too many...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides