• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thank you Wayfarer. The same to you. Strong eastern gale in this part of the country

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Wishing you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy the day.

Lovely and cold on reek or Croagh Patrick at 8 am la fheile phadraig. Bioch la Maith ag gach Eireannach. La maith again I Twickenham. Grand slam championship and triple crown. Now where is An Poitin

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Wishing all my friends currently in gorgeous Ireland and all my Irish friends currently overseas a great Dia de San Patricio. Last year I had the opportunity to visit the awesome St Patrick's cathedral in Dublin, thanks everyone for your hospitality. Oh by the way, it is a WET one in my area, the rain continues. Sigamos! La luz de Dios alumbra nuestro camino.

Most read last week in this forum