Here I go again

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Peter Fransiscus

Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Jul 5, 2014
Netherlands
Time of past OR future Camino
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
Arriving St Jean April 5th. Taking express bouricot from Biarritz. Start walking on 6th. Not sure which route I will be taking but will go with pilgrim office advice
Wish you a wonderful time and a Buen Camino,Peter.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Nov 28, 2017
Santiago de Compostela
www.pilgrim.es
Portuguese Camino (2016), French Camino (2015), Northern Camino (2017)
Arriving St Jean April 5th. Taking express bouricot from Biarritz. Start walking on 6th. Not sure which route I will be taking but will go with pilgrim office advice

Buen Camino @tpmchugh!! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the community, we are all a fount of pilgrim wisdom :)

Reactions: tpmchugh

tpmchugh

Veteran Member
Feb 29, 2012
Belfast, Ireland
When do you plan to be in CdS???

And Buen Camino of course :D
I will say the same as I have said before, I will get there when I get there :). I may not even make it this time. My twins hit 30 late May and we are taking them on a cruise. If I have to stop short, then I will go back in September. I am not a fast walker and normally in no big hurry to get there. At the minute, my only two concerns are on the first day. Orisson or Valcarlos. Orisson are not taking bookings for that early in April. Will there be any other pilgrims to share the Express Bouricott taxi. After that, its just keep walking

Reactions: KinkyOne

tpmchugh

Veteran Member
Feb 29, 2012
Belfast, Ireland
Buen Camino @tpmchugh!! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the community, we are all a fount of pilgrim wisdom :)
Been asking questions for some years now. ;) Answers I got on here helped get me started on my first camino. At the minute the big question cannot be asked. What is the weather like in the Pyrenees but I will ask that closer to the time

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

tpmchugh

Veteran Member
Feb 29, 2012
Belfast, Ireland
I will start 1 day ahead of you, Buen Camino!!
Any thoughts on route you are taking. As a plan B, I have been researching the Valcarlos route and beginning to think I might like to do that regardless if whether Napolean is open or not. I did Napolean three years ago so maybe Valcarlos will be a change.

Reactions: MaryLynn

André2112

Feb 12, 2018
Oslo, Norway
Camino Frances + Finesterre April/May (2018)
Camino Norte August (2020)
Any thoughts on route you are taking. As a plan B, I have been researching the Valcarlos route and beginning to think I might like to do that regardless if whether Napolean is open or not. I did Napolean three years ago so maybe Valcarlos will be a change.
I will take the Napoleon route if open

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.