• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi from California

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I know you are so excited...so am I...love this countdown app I learned about on here...
COUNTDOWN:42 days:15 hours:57 mins:10 secs LMAO
All I can say is, I am so glad I only decided to do this 3 weeks ago or I would have croaked with all the excitement!!!! :lol:
Good Luck!

Cindi

Hi Cindy,
lol. love the countdown! Although I'm already driving my hubby a little (more) loopy with all my planning and I have 8 months to go!
buen camino :lol:

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
[

Here's mine.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1375065705.598808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1375065705.598808.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 373
  • ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1375065764.960476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1375065764.960476.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 379
Hi Maggie,
Only 49 days to go! I am so happy for you.
Buen Camino!
Karen

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks Karen. It's all very exciting, isn't it? The countdown timer adds to the sense of wonderment - sort of like those Christmas calendar things (their proper name has slipped my mind) where you open the door each day to see a little surprise. I've noticed that each day closer to departure brings it's own gift of knowledge, questions, insight, concern, gratitude ... Perhaps one's pilgrimage begins with the decision to go. Wishing you much joy in your preparations and buen camino.

A nativity calendar! I used to love them as a kid (and maybe as an adult too but don't tell anyone. lol)
Have a wonderful journey :)
Karen

That's it! Thanks, and I'm with you, they're so much fun. In the meantime, hoo boy ... I can't believe I forgot the word "nativity." ;)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Where I live they are called Advent Calendars- they count from the first of December to the 24th, the Feast of the Nativity

Someone else on this forum stated that the pilgrimage begins when you decide to go. I decided in October 2012 and have been thinking about it constantly ever since. All part of the journey I suppose...

Maggie97520 said:
That's it! Thanks, and I'm with you, they're so much fun. In the meantime, hoo boy ... I can't believe I forgot the word "nativity." ;)

daaaaa....Maggie from California (tape girl ?), met in Zuburie (sp)? friends with Karen (?) girl with CC problems getting eaten up (?) From: Donna & Doug !!!!!!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
dfsharpe said:
Maggie97520 said:

daaaaa....Maggie from California (tape girl ?), met in Zuburie (sp)? friends with Karen (?) girl with CC problems getting eaten up (?) From: Donna & Doug !!!!!!!

Nope. Maggie from Oregon. But here's a hearty hello to you, anyway! ;)

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Gay, I’m new to the forum as I’m walking my first Camino, the Camino Ingles beginning the 20th of June 2024 and wondering if there are any AA meetings along that route
Hi walking the Norte starting in late August. Would appreciate hearing from anyone else who has/is starting in August.
Hi, I’m new to the group as I’m finally hiking my first El Camino this month, El Camino Ingles, beginning June 21, 2024
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.