Hi! I'm new here!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

colinPeter

Veteran Member
Jun 8, 2008
Australia (South Coast NSW)
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP-SDC (2009) Somport-Jaca, Burgos-SDC, Cee-Muxia (2012) Le Puy - Aumont-Aubrac (2014) SJPP-SDC (Oct 2015)
Hola Munoz62,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join in.
Enjoy your time of preparation, it's usually a very special time as you countdown to your anticipated start date.
Search the forum and feel free to ask questions if you can't find the answers.
Buen Camino
Colin

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

skilsaw

Veteran Member
May 7, 2009
Victoria, Canada
Mariposa,
I had to Google Map Valenca to find out where it is.
Just a nice walk from the Border with Portugal to Santiago.

I hope you enjoy it.
This route will not be as busy as the others.
I hope you find it restful, peaceful and invigorating.

Buen Camino,
David, Victoria, Canada.

Munoz62

Jun 12, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2014
Hello Mariposa,
We are from Houston, Texas. We plan on flying to Madrid, then stay a few days there to get somewhat used to the time change. We'll take the train either to Pamplona or San Sebastian and get to SJPP from there either by taxi or train, well rested and not jet-lagged.

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides