• Click to join the Casa Ivar mailing List
    (separate from the forum emails). This includes new videos created on YouTube and new prodcts on the Camino Forum Store. (Click the small "X" on the top right corner to remove this message)

Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Hotel Airas Nunes

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone tried Hotel Airas Nunes right in old town?

I have stayed there a few times and it is a big more expensive, but the standard goes up quite a bit as well. It is a 2-star hotel, but deserves more than the 2-stars it has.

More info here:
http://www.hotelessantiagodecompostela.com
(click on Airas Nunes on first page)

The same people that own Airas Nunes also has other hotels in Santiago with the same high standard. To check those out, you can go here:
http://www.hotelessantiagodecompostela.com

By the way, english should be no problem in these hotels. For those who do not speak that much Spanish. :)

Ivar

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

uruguayayo

Hello Ivar,
Just booked at the Airas Nunes for September 20-22, 2005, so we'll let you know how it goes. When I called yesterday with my credit card information I forgot to tell them that you had suggested it. Will let them know though. Cheers.

Hotel Virxen de Xirxe

Just back from completing the Camino and it was a fantastic experience. We couldn't get into Aires Nunes so we tried its sister hotel Virxen de Xirxe just outside the old town. Not cheap (almost E100 per night) but worth it. If you want to stay somewhere special after the camino, I can recommend this place.

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

uruguayayo

Airas Nunes

Hi,
I stayed at the Airas Nunes in September 05. It was fantastic. We had a room overlooking the street. It was clean, airy and provided a glimpse of the town perched a floor above it. The service was superb and the room was definitely luxurious for the number of stars it has been rated at.
Would strongly recommend it to anybody willing to spend just a bit more and enjoy being so close to the cathedral, pilgrims office, restaurants, etc.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads