A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Hotel Airas Nunes

Staff member
Donating Member
Anyone tried Hotel Airas Nunes right in old town?

I have stayed there a few times and it is a big more expensive, but the standard goes up quite a bit as well. It is a 2-star hotel, but deserves more than the 2-stars it has.

More info here:
(click on Airas Nunes on first page)

The same people that own Airas Nunes also has other hotels in Santiago with the same high standard. To check those out, you can go here:

By the way, english should be no problem in these hotels. For those who do not speak that much Spanish. :)

Hello Ivar,
Just booked at the Airas Nunes for September 20-22, 2005, so we'll let you know how it goes. When I called yesterday with my credit card information I forgot to tell them that you had suggested it. Will let them know though. Cheers.
Hotel Virxen de Xirxe

Just back from completing the Camino and it was a fantastic experience. We couldn't get into Aires Nunes so we tried its sister hotel Virxen de Xirxe just outside the old town. Not cheap (almost E100 per night) but worth it. If you want to stay somewhere special after the camino, I can recommend this place.

Airas Nunes

I stayed at the Airas Nunes in September 05. It was fantastic. We had a room overlooking the street. It was clean, airy and provided a glimpse of the town perched a floor above it. The service was superb and the room was definitely luxurious for the number of stars it has been rated at.
Would strongly recommend it to anybody willing to spend just a bit more and enjoy being so close to the cathedral, pilgrims office, restaurants, etc.

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • April

Votes: 56 17.4%
  • May

Votes: 79 24.5%
  • June