• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I'll push you - movie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Gayle Sherry,who volunteers at PilgrimHouse and I met just after she arrived in Spain, when Pilgrim House was still looking for a location, shared on FB the most moving trailer of a Camino movie. It's the story of a quadrapligic doing the Camino with the help of his friends. More about it at www.illpushyou.com
Thank you for sharing this , it brought tears to my eyes,
Wish you well , Peter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We helped crowd fund this doco, looking forward to receiving our copy.

Gayle Sherry,who volunteers at PilgrimHouse and I met just after she arrived in Spain, when Pilgrim House was still looking for a location, shared on FB the most moving trailer of a Camino movie. It's the story of a quadrapligic doing the Camino with the help of his friends. More about it at www.illpushyou.com
this is so moving. I am lost for words after watching it.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I was fortunate to meet them in SJPDP at the start of my camino. What an inspiration. We huged n I cried and cried so more. God less them!

Most read last week in this forum

I did not use Bookings.com during my Camino, but most pilgrims I met did. And from this site it is evident that most people use Bookings at least some of the time. This article is for those of...
Hi all, I have access to data on arrivals of pilgrims to Santiago by day, country, age, gender, departure point, route, reason and means used. Based on this data, I am analysing it to develop a...
Currently I am in Burgos resting up from a knee injury. I am not giving up the possibility of continuing on foot, but in the meantime I would like ideas of options in the event that I can not...
....asked me to remind you that May 12 is the Feast of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
As I watched the aurora Friday night (west coast Canada) I was thinking how wonderful it would be to see it along the camino. Wondering if anyone currently walking or living along the camino saw...
Hi there, I will be walking Camino Primitivo soon and I still have some questions that you could maybe help me to answer. As I would like to avoid to bring unnecessary things with me. 1. I do...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back