• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino I'm here again!

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Doing: C. Levante

Or I should say was there as I have left Santiago for Ferrol so 3-5 days on Camino Inglés is now the target. Then my plane leaves for Sweden September 16 so no more Caminos for this time.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
WOW, you really enjoy it big time

Let us know about the amount of pilgrims you encoutered on this Camino at this time of he year. Thanks and Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ferrol-Pontedeume 4 englishmen walking, 4 biking and maybe one more walking. Passed a bar where it looked like a pilgrim had stopped. 2 bikers might have been on that other route with a fish as symbol as I saw them before the routes splits.

Today on the camino 0 other pilgrims. In the albergue 2 english pilgrims.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Here in Bruma there are 5 new people.
Passed 2 girls 2 km from here that are not here as well.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Update on Bruma 2 arrivals after 22 o clock.
Didn't see any new people on my way today.

Most read last week in this forum