• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino In Santiago. Who likes to meet and talk about the camino ?

AkexanderTramp

Time of past OR future Camino
3 days until Santiago
Hey, i arrived in Santiago and I would like to meet some people to talk about their experience. Who likes to meet ?
(Personal WhatsApp number removed. Members can make contact via private message. Click on the member's name or avatar, then select "start conversation.")
See u
Greets Alexander

Last edited by a moderator:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The Pilgrims Office has several different rooms where there are people available to talk with and do a camino reflection. The rooms are run by the Camino Companions. And the Pilgrims House as mention previously is a good place

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
In fairness, I'm not always completely clear about gender among our posters...
Tempting, but I won't go there ...

I have to agree - meeting up with those I walked some of the way with, talking about significant parts etc. More than a few bottle of vino tinto are consumed.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum