• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is it possible to walk from A Coruña to Malpica?

Time of past OR future Camino
Podiensis, Portugues, Primitivo, 6 others
Some friends recently walked the Camino Dos Faros. They said it was tough at time, but an experience they will savor a long time. We are interested in walking this short route to Finisterre, but are wondering if we can start in A Coruña , walking from there to Malpica, where Dos Faros begins. If anyone has done this or knows whether it's possible, please advise.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It looks like there are trails and minor roads that you can follow. This is what the mapy.cz app shows:

It looks like it would be a two day walk.

I wonder if @Dave (Dave Whitson) has any experience with this area.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
@Anthony Rocco, like @trecile I've only looked at mapy.cz and google, but it certainly seems very do-able. Google shows several accommodation options around halfway (Caión for example, or better yet, the camping places/Appartments at Carbello) although I suspect some of those would be very season dependant. If you were going any time probably from now onwards, I imagine most of the eateries along the way would also be open, as with any seaside options some may be weekend only of course.
And A Coruna is a beautiful starting point.

If you do walk, would you be so kind as to let us know?

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum