• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is there a way to search for a thread under the OP's name?

Icacos

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2013)
Hi, I'm trying to find a thread which I am sure was started by @David. The original post contains a video of an Indian man speaking of the benefits of walking. I don't know how old the thread is, but I believe it showed up again just recently. Can anyone help? Thank you,

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Yes, there is
Go to the search engine and you will see two boxes. In the top box enter the subject of your search, and in the bottom box enter the member's name.

Thank you @davebugg, I think that's what I've been doing. The problem is that other than 'walk' or 'walking' I don't know what the subject is, and neither of those is getting me what I'm looking for. I'm going to have to leave this now for a bit. Tomorrow I'm 'going across the line' as we say here (to Washington state) but I'll be back. Thanks again.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Why not a PM to @David and ask him

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Where in Washington are you headed?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
ok, so I will ask the stupid question...does OP mean 'original poster'?

Leavenworth - just overnight, and with a group; have to leave shortly. It'll be a lot hotter there than it is here. Are you nearby?

30 minutes away In East Wenatchee. Have fun.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Yup... Surrounded by the 4,000 to 7,000 foot foothills of the Cascades.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Great! I went to @David 's profile, clicked on "Find", then clicked on "Find all threads by David". This brought up a list of threads David had started. Had to scroll a bit and click on a few other threads to see if they were the one, but eventually hit on this one.

I’m guessing that “Find all threads by ......” is an option available to you, as moderator, as I don’t see that option on my profile or anyone else’s.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum