• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

John Brierley's updated guide: Release date 1 April 2011

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino Finisterre: Santiago * Finisterre * Muxia will be released on April 1, 2011. You can pre-order yours at a savings of $5.74 by following the link below.

A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino Finisterre: Santiago * Finisterre * Muxia
John Brierley
List Price: $17.95
Price: $12.21
You Save: $5.74 (32%)

Release Date: April 1, 2011

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I will (on my phone as a pdf)
Nevertheless, I´ll buy this guide because the Brierley Guide on the Camino Portugues was very very good! Much better than the German Outdoor Guide :wink:

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Murphys Law:

I´ve ordered the guide one week ago but it hasn´t even been dispatched yet
It won´t arrive before I leave for the camino.....so I have to improvise and just follow the yellow arrows :roll:

Most read last week in this forum