A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

2019 Camino Guides

Just finished Camino Frances

Camino(s) past & future
CF September (2018)
While there is not a lot of practical information included here, you may enjoy reading The daily blog of this peregrino’s Camino Frances. Scroll down to the very bottom of this web page to begin from my first day on Sept 6. I had not believed myself capable of this much walking in a day, but remember, our bodies were made to do this! The blog address is:
Http://jacscamino.wordpress.com
Enjoy!

Camino(s) past & future
Some but not all, and other routes too.
While there is not a lot of practical information included here, you may enjoy reading The daily blog of this peregrino’s Camino Frances. Scroll down to the very bottom of this web page to begin from my first day on Sept 6. I had not believed myself capable of this much walking in a day, but remember, our bodies were made to do this! The blog address is:
Enjoy!
Excellent reading, nicely put together. Now if only I could do that for my next one.:(

domigee

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(x4), Fisterra/Muxía(x2), VdlP, Jerusalem, VF, Walsingham,
C inglés. 2019? Who knows! ;-)
Nice blog, thank you! :)

JillGat

la tierra encantada
Camino(s) past & future
C. Frances
SJPP - Finisterre - Muxia, May 2016
C. Frances, Sept 2017
Via de La Plata (spring, 2019)
Very nice. I always enjoy reading Camino blogs and yours is well done.

Camino(s) past & future
Fall 2016 Camino Frances to Leon
Fall 2017 Camino Frances to Finisterre
HI Jackie, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures! When is the next trip???

Camino(s) past & future
Sept 2018
Enjoy!
Hi Jackie
I read you very good blog with interest as I too started at St Jean on Sept 6 walking into Santiago on Oct 13. I identified with many of your observations and photos too, a few I have at slightly different angles . I'm still catching up on sleep - when I do I might post my blog but you've set a high bar. Well done for both finishing the CF and for your excellent blog.

Camino(s) past & future
Future - September 23-Oct 28, 2018
Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing your blog! Buen Camino!

kdespot

Camino(s) past & future
Francés SJPP-SdC Sept-Oct 2016
Jackie, your blog is so enjoyable that it hurts my heart. Literally. I want to be there so dearly. Thanks for sharing.

Camino(s) past & future
CF September (2018)
I am astounded at these remarkable comments about my blog of cf. thank you all so much for this feedback. I am home now, literally dreaming each night of walking up and down hills and valleys. This is the first time i have written for others and it gave me great pleasure to share the camino with you all!

Camino(s) past & future
CF September (2018)
Hi Jackie
I read you very good blog with interest as I too started at St Jean on Sept 6 walking into Santiago on Oct 13. I identified with many of your observations and photos too, a few I have at slightly different angles . I'm still catching up on sleep - when I do I might post my blog but you've set a high bar. Well done for both finishing the CF and for your excellent blog.
Oh yes, i recognize your picture. We met on the trail several times. I believe you were with me and another German fellow who were lost in the city and a local woman led us thru a short cut back to the path. Is that you?

Camino(s) past & future
CF September (2018)
Hi Jackie
I do recognize uour pic. We met many times along the way. I would be interested in your blog when you post it. Buen post Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
VdlP (2020)
Enjoy!
Nicely done.

Tip... There is a setting in wordpress (using a simple plugin) that will allow you to re-sort your posts into ascending or descending date order. Saves people having to 'read the book' in reverse, (from the bottom up) which is not easy for some. like me, :oops:

Last edited:

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 186 24.5%